Chipotle Inspired Grain Bowl
Grain bowls are the most fulfilling, meal prep friendly, satisfying meals. I don’t love reheated food so I usually avoid meal prepping, but in this case I keep all of the condiments on hand, precook the grains, and roast the veggies, then I can just assemble quickly whenever hunger strikes. I’ve acquired quite the collection of SKORDO products and was able to piece together blends that compliment each other and use a variety here to keep all of the components exciting.
I created two bowls here, one using SKORDO Dill Dip, SKORDO Greek Seasoning, SKORDO Pickling Spice, and Kouzini Lemon Infused Extra Virgin Olive Oil. The other using SKORDO Chipotle Dip, SKORDO Chipotle Spice Rub, SKORDO Fajita Blend, and some SKORDO Chile Lime Sea Salt. You have so much freedom here, get creative!
Chipotle Grain Bowl Recipe
Makes 4 servings
- 2 cups brown rice
- 1 sweet potato
- 1 red onion
- 1 green bell pepper
- 2 avocados
- 1 can chickpeas, rinsed and dried
- 1 can black beans, rinsed
- 1 can yellow corn, rinsed
- 1 head cauliflower
- 2 tablespoons SKORDO Fajita Blend
- 1 tablespoon SKORDO Chipotle Dip
- 1 tablespoon SKORDO Chipotle Spice Rub
- 1 teaspoon SKORDO Chile Lime Sea Salt
- ½ cup white vinegar
- ½ cup Kouzini Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 limes
- 1 cup sour cream
- In advance, make SKORDO Chipotle Dip by blending 1 tablespoon with 1 cup sour cream and the juice of one lime.
- Cook brown rice, according to brand recommendations.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Slice sweet potato, pepper, red onion, and cauliflower. Toss veggies in 2 tablespoons SKORDO Fajita blend with 2 tablespoons olive oil. Roast in the oven for 12-15 minutes.
- Toss chickpeas in 1 tablespoon in SKORDO Chipotle Spice Rub, roast in oven until crisp.
- Warm white vinegar and pour over the corn, to pickle.
- To serve, slice avocado, and assemble as desired. I start with the rice and then load up as much or as little of each item as I’d like. I finish mine with a drizzle of SKORDO Fiesta Dip, a sprinkling of SKORDO Chile Lime Sea Salt, and a squeeze of lime.
Want more grain bowl inspiration?