Cinnamon + Vanilla Maple Espresso Martini with Toasted Marshmallow
Espresso Martinis are one of those special drinks we often get out at a restaurant, but why not make them at home! They're easy to make and perfect for a New Year's Eve celebration.
- 2 ounces of vodka (we used Tito's)
- 1/2 ounce Kahlua or other coffee liqueur
- 1 ounce espresso freshly brewed (or cold brew concentrate)
- 1/2 ounce Cinnamon + Vanilla Maple Syrup
- 1 teaspoon infused sugar (We used espresso sugar but dark cocoa or cinnamon sugar would also be delicious)
- For garnish: toasted marshmallow
- Brew the espresso and let it cool completely. We put ours in the freezer for a few minutes.
- Pour Maple Syrup in a shallow dish and the infused sugar in a separate shallow dish. Dip the rim of a martini glass in the maple syrup and then into the infused sugar.
- Add ice to a cocktail shaker and add the vodka, Kahlua, espresso, and Maple Syrup.
- Shake vigorously (this will get you that delicious foam on top!)
- Strain quickly into rimmed martini glasses, top with the toasted marshmallow, and enjoy!
Note: This recipe is made gluten-free by omitting the marshmallow.