Blueberry and lemon is a classic ingredient pairing we usually associate with baking, but spring has us craving familiar flavors without the heft of muffins, breads and scones. Our solution, the Blueberry Fizz. It's a fruity, naturally sweet beverage pretty enough for garden parties and tasty enough to feel like a treat. Pair it with white rum or vodka for an impressive at home cocktail.
Makes 1 serving
- 1 tablespoon blueberry honey
- 1 teaspoon Kouzini lemon white balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 lemon juice
- seltzer water
- lemon rind, for garnish
- Mix honey, vinegar and lemon juice in a cocktail shaker.
- Add cubes to your glass and pour shaker contents into glass.
- To serve, top with seltzer and garnish with lemon rind. Enjoy!
Pair with blueberry ice cubes!
- Add 2-4 frozen blueberries to an ice tray and cover with water.
- Place in freezer to set for at least 6 hours.