Turmeric & Orange Lemonade
This simple combination is a great way to easily get the healing benefits of Turmeric, and it's also a delicious drink in it's own right. Pick up high quality lemonade at the store or make it at home!
LEMONADE INGREDIENTS (makes about 1 quart)
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar, honey, or other natural sweetener
- 1/2 cup water
- 3/4 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice (approximately 3 lemons)
- 2 1/2 cups cold filtered water
- Add sweetener and 1/2 cup water to a saucepan and bring to a boil, stirring frequently.
- Once boiled, remove from heat and add to a pitcher.
- Add freshly squeezed lemon juice and remaining cold water.
- Place in fridge for at least 2 hours to chill and serve over ice.
TURMERIC & ORANGE LEMONADE INGREDIENTS:
- 1 quart Lemonade
- 1 quart freshly squeezed orange juice
- 2 Tbsp. Ground Turmeric
TURMERIC & ORANGE LEMONADE PREPARATION:
- Combine in a pitcher and serve immediately over ice. Turmeric will settle in time so stir again when necessary.
- Enjoy the benefits of this healing beverage!