Greek Pasta Salad
We love making this pasta salad on warm summer days. The herbs and spices in the Greek Seasoning perfectly complement the pasta and other ingredients. Don’t skimp on the quality of your ingredients… using a good quality olive oil and imported feta make a huge difference.
- kosher salt
- 1 lb. farfalle pasta
- 1/4 c. good quality extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 tbsp. red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon SKORDO Greek Seasoning
- 1 large cucumber, chopped
- 1 c. cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/3 c. Kalamata olives, pitted and chopped
- 1/2 red onion, chopped fine
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tbsp. fresh dill, finely chopped
- 1/2 c. crumbled feta
- In a large pot of salted boiling water, cook pasta according to package directions until al dente. Drain and transfer to a large serving or mixing bowl. Add cucumbers, tomatoes, olives and onions to the pasta.
- In a small bowl, whisk together olive oil, red wine vinegar, and SKORDO Greek Seasoning.
- Add dressing to the bowl and toss until pasta and other ingredients are evenly coated. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Add the fresh dill and then top with feta.