Lemon and Herb Crusted Haddock
We love this simple, yet flavorful recipe for fresh haddock. Mixing the lemon herb seasoning with the breadcrumbs ensures that the flavor is baked in to every bite. Don’t forget to squeeze a bit of fresh lemon juice over the top just prior to serving.
- 1 ½ cups dry unseasoned breadcrumbs
- 1 tablespoon SKORDO Lemon Herb Seasoning
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper, for seasoning
- 2 skinless haddock fillets (can also use cod or tilapia)
- 1 lemon, cut into wedges
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Line a baking pan with aluminum foil and spray with non-stick cooking spray.
- Combine the bread crumbs and Lemon Herb Seasoning is a shallow dish. Add a little salt and ground black pepper, to taste.
- Brush the top of each fillet with olive oil and dip in to the bread crumb herb mixture. Place the coated fillets on the baking pan.
- Cook the fillets for 8 to 12 minutes, depending on the thickness of the fillets. The fish is cooked when it flakes easily with a fork.
- Serve immediately, with lemon wedges.