Roasted Cauliflower with Dukkah
Dukkah is a wonderful nut and spice blend to liven up the taste of vegetables. In this recipe, the spices and toasted nut flavor of the Dukkah perfectly complement the roasted cauliflower, making the side dish the star of the meal.
- 1 large head of cauliflower, trimmed and cut into florets
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Kosher salt, to taste
- 2 tablespoons SKORDO Dukkah
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Toss cauliflower florets with the olive oil and place on a cookie sheet or shallow roasting pan.
- Roast for 15 – 20 minutes or until top edges of the florets are golden brown.
- Season to taste with sea salt and sprinkle with the Dukkah.