Advieh Spiced Chocolate Sauce
Healthy sweets sound like a trick, but this recipe from the team at S+P Plant Based Foods is our kind of bamboozle. This decadent chocolate sauce is the pantry staple we all deserve!
Makes one 16 - 20 ounce jar
- 1 14 ounce can full-fat unsweetened coconut milk
- ½ cup coconut sugar (packed)
- ⅓ cup SKORDO Dark Dutch Cocoa Powder
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- ½ teaspoon SKORDO Advieh
- Pinch of salt
- Over medium heat in a small saucepan, whisk together coconut milk, coconut sugar, cocoa powder and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Whisk in Advieh, salt and coconut oil and simmer for another five minutes.
- Remove from heat and store in an airtight container in the fridge.
- To serve, drizzle or dump (at least that’s what we do) the spiced chocolate sauce over your favorite vegan ice cream, brownie and top with whipped cream.
- Whipped Cream: Silk Heavy Whipping Cream is a game changer! It whips just like the dairy counterpart.
- Cardamom + Pink Pepper Brownies (Warning: Not vegan!)
- Dairy Free Ice Cream