We love this simple preparation of delicious, flavorful garlic bread using SKORDO Tuscan Oil Blend. Crusty Italian bread, parmesan cheese, garlic, butter and the flavors of Tuscany... What's not to love? This entire recipe can be tweaked depending on your preferences (i.e. more or less garlic, more or less cheese).
- 1 loaf of Italian bread
- 3 Tablespoons melted butter (or EVOO)
- 3 Tablespoons smashed garlic
- 4 Tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 2 Tablespoons SKORDO Tuscan Oil Blend
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Slice your bread in half horizontally, as if you were going to use it to make a large sandwich.
- Place your 2 pieces of bread (top and bottom) with the crust side down.
- Spread half of the butter or oil on each side. Sprinkle half the parmesan cheese on each side. Continue with each ingredient, sprinkling half on each bread piece.
- Put the loaf back together so your two seasoned sides are touching. Wrap entirely in foil.
- Place in the oven and bake at 350 degrees F for 30 minutes, until the center is melted. Slice and enjoy!