Grilled Greek Lamb Chops
Greek grilled lamb chops make an impressive dish for a special occasion or company, but are very simple to make. Our family's Greek Lamb Rub has all the Mediterranean flavors that pair so well with lamb: garlic, Greek oregano, cinnamon, nutmeg, parsley. We love to serve this with rice pilaf or crispy potatoes and Artichoke Fricassee.
- 8 bone-in lamb rib or loin chops, cut 1 1/4 to 1 1/2 inches thick
- Olive oil
- 2 tablespoons SKORDO Greek Lamb Rub
- Place lamb chops in single layer in a glass dish.
- Rub lamb chops with olive and then rub Greek Lamb Rub on all sides.
- Cover with foil and refrigerate for 3-4 hours.
- Grill lamb chops over medium to high heat until desired doneness, about 4 minutes per side for medium rare.
- Transfer to platter and serve.