Green Thai Chicken Curry
This Thai Chicken Curry recipe is perfect for a tasty weeknight meal. The curry powder adds an authentic flavor profile to the dish, with just the right amount of heat and spice. You can always add a Thai Chile to amp up the heat a bit more, if that’s your preference.
- 1 14-ounce can unsweetened coconut milk, whisked to blend
- 2 teaspoons SKORDO Green Thai Curry Powder
- 1 large red bell pepper, cut into thin strips
- 1 medium onion, thinly sliced
- 1 pound chicken breast meat, cut into 1/3 inch strips
- 1 tablespoon light brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon Thai fish sauce
- 1 cup chopped and seeded tomatoes
- 1/3 cup thinly sliced fresh basil
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- Salt, to taste
1. Bring 1/4 cup coconut milk to a boil in large skillet or wok over medium-high heat. Add the curry powder and whisk to dissolve.
2. Add bell pepper and onion and sauté 5 minutes.
3. Stir in the chicken, remaining coconut milk, brown sugar and fish sauce. Cook until chicken is cooked through, stirring often, about 5 to 7 minutes.
4. Stir in tomatoes, basil and lime juice. Simmer for 3 minutes.
5. Season to taste with salt. Serve immediately with rice.