Broiled Maple Salmon Fillet
Our Maple Salmon Rub brings the taste of Maine to your fresh salmon fillet. This recipe is great for everything from healthy weeknight meals to crowd-pleasing dinner parties. Every ingredient in this blend has a purpose. The maple caramelizes and creates a beautiful color on the salmon and the sweetness is balanced with smoked salt, aromatic garlic and onion, warm fenugreek, a little heat from paprika, and herbaceous rosemary and thyme. Try varying the amount of rub on the fillet, depending on your taste.
- Salmon fillet(s), approximately 1 pound
- Neutral oil
- 1 tablespoon SKORDO Maple Salmon Rub
1. Preheat your broiler and set the oven rack about 6 inches from the heat source. Line a shallow roasting pan with aluminum foil and spray with nonstick spray.
2. Place the salmon fillet skin-side down on the prepared pan. Lightly coat with a neutral oil, such as grapeseed or canola. Sprinkle the SKORDO Maple Salmon Rub over the fillet and gently rub it into the surface.
3. Broil the salmon in the preheated oven for 10-12 minutes, depending on the thickness of the fillet. The salmon is done when it flakes easily with a fork. Serve immediately.