Korean BBQ Wings
Football season is back and we're kicking it off with these wings. I don't know much about football, but I do know these are delicious and crowd pleasing and easy to make! These wings will make you the MVP of every game-day potluck.
Serves 4 - 6 people
- 3 lbs Chicken Wings
- 2 cups Korean BBQ Rub (approximately 1 Polybag)
- 2 TBSP Soy Sauce
- 1 TBSP Sesame Oil
- 1 TBSP Rice Wine Vinegar
- Spring Onion
- Toasted White Sesame Seeds
- Mix wet ingredients in a medium bowl. Add Korean BBQ Rub and mix until fully blended.
- Place wings in a sealable bag or container.
- Add marinade to wings, making sure to fully coat each wing. Cover or seal the container and marinate the chicken for 2-4 hours or overnight.
- When you're ready to cook the wings, line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set your oven to 350 degrees.
- Place wings in a single layer on the lined baking sheet and bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes.
- After 45 minutes increase oven temperate to 400 degrees and flip each wing for another 15 minutes of baking.
- Garnish with spring onion and sesame seeds.