Grilled Italian Summer Vegetables with Pinot Noir Vinaigrette
This is our favorite summer side dish. The colorful grilled vegetables tossed in the luscious acidic Pinot Noir dressing with Italian seasonings make a wonderful combination. Turn this into a summer bruschetta appetizer by cutting the vegetables into a large dice and serving on toasted sourdough with smeared ricotta cheese.
- 1 zucchini, quartered
- 3 bell peppers (we used green, orange, and red), sliced into 1/2 inch strips
- 8 oz. baby bella mushrooms
- 1 red onion, sliced into 1/2 inch strips
Pinot Noir Vinaigrette
- 1/4 Cup Olive Oil, about 2 tsp. set aside to drizzle on vegetables
- 2 Tablespoons McEvoy Ranch Pinot Noir Vinegar
- 1/2 tsp. Dijon Mustard
- 1 tbsp. chopped fresh basil
- 1/2 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 Tablespoon SKORDO Italian Seasoning
- Preheat grill to medium setting. Place vegetable grill basket on grates.
- Combine all vegetables in a large bowl and toss with a drizzle of olive oil, salt, and pepper. Grill until slightly charred, about 5 to 6 minutes, tossing throughout.
- In a separate bowl, whisk olive oil, vinegar, dijon mustard, basil, garlic, salt, and Italian Seasoning.
- Remove vegetables from grill and toss in Pinor Noir vinaigrette.
- Garnish with fresh basil.