Grilled Mexican Street Corn (Elote) with Adobo Seasoning
Elotes are the best way to eat corn. Big statement, but I stand by it. The sweet corn topped with aromatic Adobo Spice Blend (Mexican oregano, paprika, freshly ground cumin, and more), mayonnaise, lime juice, and cotija cheese is a combination we can't get enough of. We make this close to once a week in the summer - it's so easy!
- 5 ears of corn, shucked
- 1/2 cup of mayonnaise
- 1 lime + additional wedges for garnish
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Adobo Spice Blend
- Cotjia cheese for sprinkling
- Soak shucked ears of corn in water for 20 miniutes.
- Meanwhile, combine mayonnaise and juice of one lime.
- Heat grill to high heat. Grill corn, rotating every few minutes until charred on all sides, about 10-15 minutes.
- Remove corn from the grill, slather with mayonnaise and lime juice mixture, sprinkle evenly with Adobo Seasoning, squeeze additional lime if desired, and sprinkle cotija cheese.