Cajun Blackened Sea Bass Tacos with Pickled Red Onions and Cumin-Lime White Sauce
One of our favorite dishes in the summertime are these blackened fish tacos. Loaded with fresh ingredients, bursting with flavor and texture, and a customizable base for everyone in the family.
- 1 pound Chilean Sea Bass or other white flaky fish such as haddock, mahi mahi, or halibut
- 1 Tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1.5 Tablespoons SKORDO Cajun Blackening Seasoning
- 8 corn tortillas (yellow or white)
Our Gotta-Have Toppings:
- Quick Pickled Red Onions
- Cumin-Lime White Sauce (recipe below)
- Lime wedge
- Chopped cabbage
- Mexican Cotija cheese
- Pico de Gallo
- Fresh cilantro
Cumin-Lime White Sauce:
- 1/2 Cup sour cream
- 1/3 Cup mayonnaise
- 2 limes, juiced
- 1 Tablespoon freshly ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Lightly rub fish with a neutral cooking oil
- Coat both sides of fish with Cajun Blackening Seasoning
- Preheat grill to medium high heat. Brush grill grates with oil. Grill fish fillets 3-4 minutes on each side, until fish is flaky, flipping only once.
- Add corn tortillas to the grill, warming for about 15 seconds on each side.
- Transfer fish to a plate. Allow to rest before gently breaking into pieces.
- Serve on warm tortillas and add your favorite toppings