Asian Seared Tuna
This delicious tuna dish complements the freshness of the tuna with just the right amount of spice. The blend of the wasabi, soy sauce powder, and citrus zest add multiple layers of flavor, making this a memorable and easy recipe. Perfect for both weeknights and special occasions.
- 1 12 ounce fresh tuna steak, about 1 inch thick
- 1-2 teaspoons, sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons SKORDO Asian Sesame Tuna Rub
- Remove the tuna steak from the refrigerator 15 minutes before cooking. Lightly coat all sides of the tuna with the sesame oil and coat with the rub.
- Heat a heavy frying pan or grilling pan over medium to high heat. Sear the tuna 3 minutes per side for medium rare. Serve immediately.