BOOzy Gin + Pomegranate Cocktail
Makes one serving
- 5 fresh blackberries + more for garnish
- 1 lime, sliced
- 2 oz gin, I used local Hardshore Distilling
- 1/2 oz Royal Rose Blueberry Simple Syrup
- 1 oz pomegranate or cherry juice
- 1/4 cup seltzer water
- pinch SKORDO Posy Sea Salt
- In a cocktail shaker, add blackberries + two slices lime, muddle to breakdown. If you don't have a muddler tool, the end of a wooden spoon will do the trick.
- Add ice, gin, syrup, and juice to shaker, securing the lid. Give it a few good vigorous shake for about 10 seconds.
- To enjoy, coat the rim of the glass with lime juice + dip into a dish of SKORDO Posy Sea Salt to coat. Add fresh ice to glass and double strain shaker into glass. Top off with seltzer water and garnish with blackberries + lime.