French Toast with Posy Sugar
I’ve never been a fan of flowers, gifting or receiving, but floral sugar is certainly something I can get behind. All the smells, all the beautiful colors, no watering or responsibilities. This blend of hibiscus, rose, and lavender is so stunning- I just want to sprinkle it on everything. To start your morning on the right foot, I suggest a shimmer of Posy in your latte as you prepare this French Toast recipe. Simple, with a subtle touch of something special!
Makes 4 servings
- 8 thick slices of bread
- 2 cup heavy cream
- 4 eggs
- 2 tablespoons+ some for garnish SKORDO Posy Sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- ¼ cup orange juice
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter
- Good Morning! Start by whisking your cream, eggs, sugar, syrup, vanilla, and orange juice until combined.
- Preheat a large skillet over medium heat.
- Dunk your bread slices into the mixture, flip to soak.
- Add a chunk butter to the preheated skillet & transfer soaked bread to skillet soon after, being cautious not to overcrowd the pan.
- Let toast until golden brown, then flip. Remove from pan & transfer to serving dish.
- Sprinkle with more posy sugar to garnish, serve with whipped cream.