If your idea of love is home baked goodies set on a rustic table, welcome home. This is eating made simple with real food and real ingredients. It is connection made simple through wonderful recipes and rustic cooking. Make something good today... make memories with the people you love.
If you're cooking to celebrate or to entertain, you aren't just making one dish. Danielle has organized Meant To Share into menus to make your meal planning easy! Try delicious rustic eats like:
- Enchilada Meatballs (Albondigas) with Spanish Rice and Refried Beans
- Crispy Sweet Chili and Sesame Shrimp with Ginger Peanut Noodles
- Ranch Smash Burgers, Garlicky Green Beans, and Potato Wedges with Sour Cream Dressing
- Tuscan Veggie and Chickpea Stew and Cheesy Scallion Soda Bread
- Baked Salmon with Strawberry Basil Relish and Herb and Parmesan Israeli Couscous