Pure & Raw Honey
The Honey Exchange is a fellow Maine family business, and we love what they do! They extract all of their honey within New England, just the way the bees made it in the comb...raw, unfiltered and filled with healthful enzymes and local pollen.
This specific honey is 100% pure and raw and extracted from various towns, always from Maine. Color and flavor will vary depending on season and Maine town of origin.
Try these recipes:
- Cheese Board Lavender Honey
- Masala Chai Tea
- Roasted Brussel Sprouts with Cranberry and Walnut Honey
- Garlic Fermented in Honey
- Tea Party!
- Quick Pickled Red Onions
- Clove + Ginger Lemonade Elixer
- Focaccia with Caramelized Onions, Pear, and, Blue Cheese
11.5 oz. round jar