Brins (Wild) Blueberry Sumac Spread & Preserve
As delicious on a cheese board as it is on a PB&J and flatbread. Wild blueberries are cooked with salt cured, equitably sourced, wild, Turkish sumac berries. Tart, bright & distinctly fruity with a hint of sunny acidity
Pairs well with cheese such as Manchego and Midnight Moon Goat Cheese.
Ingredients: Blueberries (wild), Cane Sugar, Lime juice, Cured Sumac (sumac berries, salt), Pectin, Sea Salt
Try it in these recipes:
- Assorted Cut-Out Cookies
- Blueberry Sumac Spread and Peanut Butter Sandwich
- Zero chemicals or artificial preservatives
- Gluten Free
- Sustainably Sourced Ingredients
- High Fructose Corn Syrup Free
- Whole Fruit Preserves
- Handmade in Small Batches
- Perishable Once Opened
- Keep Refrigerated & Consume within 8 Weeks of Opening
- 12 Serving per bottle. Serving size 1 Tbsp (18g)
- Calories 35 | Total Fat 0g | Sodium 10mg | Potassium 5 mg | Total Carbs 9g | Sugars 8g | Protein 0g
"We believe preserving is a passion rooted in the love found in the homes we have both near & far. Part Architect. Whole Jammer.
Founder Candice Ross is an architect who traveled extensively in Asia, Europe & Middle East. She found herself tirelessly wandering the spice markets & souks; exploring each culture through its oldest flavors. Quickly she learned that through flavor we say & share so much, it’s how we share home.
Her mission when starting BRINS was to marry the highest quality spices & favorite fruits to build the perfect "space," one balanced with the comfort of familiarity & excitement of a new experience. To her preserving is architecture at its core: the meeting of science, craft & emotion. BRINS is a cajun french word that means “little bit”; a nod to her Louisiana Cajun French home, heritage & a small way to share home."