Pumpkin Spice Cheesecake
We love Pumpkin Spice Cheesecake. This recipe in particular is great because it is super light and fluffy, and it's not overly sweet... A great crowd pleaser for Thanksgiving. We rarely have leftovers (even after eating a feast!). This recipe requires the cake to sit overnight, so plan accordingly.
- 3/4 cup ginger snaps
- 3/4 cup graham crackers
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter, melted
- 4 8 ounce packages cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 1 15 ounce can pure pumpkin
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 Tablespoons + 1 Teaspoon SKORDO Pumpkin Pie Spice
- Whipped Cream, chopped pecans, caramel (optional toppings)
- Position rack in the center of the oven and preheat to 350 degrees F. Wrap a double layer of heavy duty foil around outside of 10 inch diameter springform pan.
- Combine graham crackers and sugar snaps, sugar, and cinnamon in food processor and blend until graham crackers and sugar snaps are finely ground. Drizzle butter over. Pulse processor until crumbs begin to stick together.
- Press crumb mixture onto bottom (not the sides) of pan. Place on center rack and bake until crust is light golden, about 10 minutes. Transfer to cooling rack. Leave oven on at 350 degrees F.
- Using an electric mixer, beat cream cheese and sugar in large bowl until smooth and fluffy. Beat in eggs 1 at a time. Add pumpkin and remaining ingredients. Beat until just blended.
- Pour filling into prepared crust. Place springform pan in large roasting pan. Add enough water to come halfway up sides of springform pan. Bake cheesecake until slightly puffed and softly set and top is golden, about 1 1/2 hours. Remove foil and transfer springform pan to rack and cool. Cover and refrigerate cake overnight.
- Using knife, cut around sides of pan to loosen cake. Release pan sides. Top with whipped cream, copped pecans, or caramel, if you'd like! Cut cheesecake into wedges and serve.