This is the perfect drink to take the chill off any winter day. Serve warm with garnishes of your choosing, to heighten the taste and enhance the appearance. We recommend using a good quality dry red wine, along with a balanced mix of the mulling spices. Also ensure that you strain the liquid well after it cools.
- 1 (750 ml) bottle of dry red wine
- 4 cups apple cider
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 2 oz SKORDO Mulling Spices
- Combine all ingredients in a non-aluminum saucepan.
- Bring to a boil and then reduce heat to a simmer for 15 minutes.
- Remove from heat and let cool.
- Strain and serve warm with garnishes such as orange slices, cinnamon sticks, or star anise.